Indonesia is the home of some of the most beautiful tourist attractions in the world, of natural jungles, surrealistic deserts and temples of great historical and cultural importance. There are so many interesting places to explore in this vast continent, that deciding only for some can be an almost impossible task. To save your work, we leave you this list with the 3 beautiful places you have to visit if you are visiting Indonesia.
Bunaken National Park area is located on the triangle of coral reefs. About 97% of its habitat is sea, while the remaining 3% is land. It used to be known only by the local people and no one knows the underwater beauty.However, since 1975 the potential stored in it successfully revealed by expedition Nusantara Diving Center led Locky Tjipta Herlambang. Thanks to the expedition, the echoes of the underwater beauty of Bunaken National Park invite many clicks of admiration and echoing abroad.
Now Bunaken increasingly attention. Anyone who comes to Manado City must take the time to see the beauty of the garden hidden in the blue sea. Its name is also widely used in the tourism industry, such as Bunaken hotel, Bunaken Festival, and restaurant Bunaken. To protect its sustainability, North Sulawesi Provincial Government in 1980 issued a decree containing rules on the protection, security and development of marine park attractions.
Pura Tanah Lot is an icon of Bali island tourism. In addition, one of the famous attractions on the island of Bali is a must visit . Because so famous tourist attractions in Bali is, then almost every day, Tanah-Lot tourist attraction is always crowded with tourist visits.In addition to Pura Luhur Tanah Lot and Pura Batu Bolong, there are also some other sacred temples located around this tourist attraction. Pretend the holy can you explore one by one because the location is close together. Interestingly again, the various temples have different functions. Here’s the review:
• Pura Jero Kandang: A place to apply for protection for livestock and agricultural crops from all diseases.
• Pura Enjung Galuh (close to Jero Kandan Temple): The place for the worship of Dewi Sri, the goddess of fertile soil.
• Pura Penataran (located at the north of Pura Tanah Lot): Place to worship God for happiness and well-being.
• Mejan Stone Temple or also known as Pura Beji: The place to get the Tirtha Pengulatan, the holy springs believed to purify everything from the negative nature.
• Pura Pendekar (pura pusat kesayaan): Tempat Dang Hyang Nirartha do meditation and Hindu perform performances.
• Penyawang Temple (located on the western side of Pura Penataran: Alternative place for prayer in the tide when closing the road to Pura Luhur Tanah Lot.
Raja Ampat is one of the tourist attractions located in the province of Papua, on the island of Raja Ampat is a famous tourist attraction around the world because of the natural charm that cools the eyes of the tourists there. The evidence that Raja Ampat is popular is the arrival of foreign tourists from many countries even though we know that to get there requires a lot of money, struggles and very long journeys but there are still many tourists and local tourists there is no end to go there.The famous Raja Ampat is also evidenced by Avant Premiere with his documentary entitled “Edis Paradise 3“, a film with the theme of the beauty of Raja Ampat in Papua by highlighting the natural charm of the Island and its underwater beauty.
The film is one of the added values to convince tourists and local tourists interested in coming there. Raja Ampat is also dubbed as the Amazon of the World Ocean because the location of this island coincides in the middle of the world’s coral triangle.
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Emirates, Etihad To Resume Flights After UAE Lifts Transit Suspension - June 11, 2020
- Emirates To Resume Passenger Flights From July 1 to 12 Arab Countries - June 5, 2020
- Gorilla Trekking In Rwanda This Summer - May 20, 2020